- Mathematica mini-text - A good starting
The next links are to text files. It may be easiest to 'right-click' them and
open in a new window. From there you can copy and paste commands directly into
- Sample Commands - The code for some
commands that were demonstrated in the first class.
- Bezier Curves - Mathematica code for creating
- Demo - Commands shown in class on 9-28.
- Special Surfaces - Commands shown on 10-3-05.
- Teapot Commands - Commands demonstrated in class that
will help you produce a teapot.
- Bezier Surface - Commands demonstrating how to create a Bezier Surface.
- More Bezier Surface - A pdf containing the results of executing the previous commands.
- Basic PostScript Manual
- Corners - A document giving the
coordinates of some key points on the screen.
- Corners file - The postscript file which gives the
- Pumpkin Picture - A Halloween Picture created in
- Pumpkins File - The postscript file which gives the